| Brer Rabbit |


Monday Monday always seems to come back round so quickly, but here we are! I bought this dress back in December I think it was & I'm just now wearing it. I tend to go through colour phases & I was loving this shade of blue - well I always love blue, but you get me. Though, I tend to wear more pastel shades just now it is nice to wear something different when you feel like your going through a moment of boredom with clothes. Does anyone else ever get that? I don't mind it really, as it's always the time my creative side kicks in and I'm right back in there, I just needed a recharge. 
I was chatting with a friend about what my style is & to be honest I couldn't completely say, I just wear whatever I enjoy & leave it at that. I have no boundaries or boxes so to speak. Some people would freak out wearing stuff that isn't in their comfort zone, but I don't have one. I like to push myself and just have fun. My only rule is that is has to be an item that makes me feel something when I put it on. Vintage or modern, I'm inspired by everything.
Like this dress for example from Vintage Style Me is made out of William Morris fabric in the Brer Rabbit design and I adore William Morris. I'd wear just about any dress designed in fabric of his work. Anytime I can find a fashion item in the design of my favourite artists, I will try and buy it! Do check out Vintage Style Me as I adore their little dresses, all handmade and oh so cute. I have quite a few favourites that I hope to make mine sometime. This dress is so comfy to wear, perfect for sunny spring days outside. So do check them out - this isn't sponsored, I just wanted to let you know where I got this dress as I usually get asked. 
I hope your weekend was bliss, have a gorgeous Monday dolls!

Loves & Loves
xoxox




{Dainty Boudoir: William Morris Smock Dress - Vintage Style Me ; Beret/Tights - Ebay ; Shoes (old) - Irregular Choice. Pictures taken by Gorgeous Gavin}




36 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous dress, love the William Morris print and the pops of red are just perfect! Looking beautiful as ever Kizzy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful in this dress kizzy!
    http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Kizzy! Ah, you are looking so gorgeous in these photos, loving the whole look! And the shoes actually made me smile, too sweet, so perfect on u! Have a great week, hugs and kisses my dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe...love this look and the pop of red are just amazing, love the shoes! xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yOU LOOK FANTASTIC. iT IS ALWAYS SUCH A JOY TO SEE YOU.
    The print of the dress reminds me of spanish tiles, so pretty.
    Have a lovely week, my friend
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty dress and shoes. You have your own fantastic and unique style Kizzy. It's refreshing to see on your Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is like a dress doll! It's beautiful *O*

    .Estelle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you wear items that make you feel something! I've been trying to pare down my clothing more and that is a lovely rule!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice pics: D
    You look pretty:)

    Follow me? I follow you?:)
    grlfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely dress and cute shoes!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is beautiful and it looks great on you.
    I'm a big fan of these kind of prints...and you can't go wrong with this kind of vintage cuts.
    The red beret creates such a fun contrast with this dress.
    I especially like that close up photo of you with the blue background ( I think it's those blue doors)...
    Red and blue are always a gorgeous colour combo, one that I use in my paintings often.

    Have a lovely week dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's always good to wear what you feel and change up your usual look. I adore this lovely smocked frock on you! The print itself is my favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh! These shoes are too cute. The red is definitely a great addition to this outfit. I love 60's fashion, but I'm not really sure what my style is either. You look gorgeous in that dress. Thanks for sharing the links.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So, so adorable and the red beret and lippie is perfect with your blue dress. Just darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl I am so with you on wearing what I like and leaving it at that. I love the brer rabbit print. You are positively glowing girl!

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Doll Shoes are adorable! I love this Look, it is one of my Favorites!
    The Photos are gorgeous :)

    Have a lovely Day <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohhhh, a William Morris print fabric have to be Absulutely Fabulous!! and I'm in love with your dress, and how gorgeous you look wearing it with those red maryjanes and cute beret!, gorgeous!!!!
    Lovely dress, lovely inspiration!!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  18. Best dress ever. So beautiful. I love that print and the shoes are perfect. Lookin' good, girl (as usual)! ;)

    P.S. - Just wanted to follow up on a comment you left me. So, are you an expat? For how long? Sounds like you have no regrets. I hope to say the same very soon. Hehe.

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute this look ... look like a doll!
    http://www.laviniainthewonderland.it/olivia-palermo-look-book/
    xoxo,
    Lavinia In The Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  20. This red beret looks completely amazing agains your dark hair - gorgeous!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look lovely. I actually don't like answering the "what's your style" question. I feel like it makes me want to say, my style is whatever I'm wearing. Or, my style is whatever I like to wear. I don't want to put a definitive label on what I like.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooooooo, I love the dress! You look so beautiful in it. And the shoes are adorable.
    xo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  23. This dress is super cute! I love the adorable print :)
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. Interesting post! Have a lovely Day! 🌻🌻🌻❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable! I love the dress and the pretty shade of blue. The red accessories are perfect with it

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a cute and lovely dress. I love the print and the comfort here. The touch of red brought this outfit to live and you look very beautiful, Kizzy. :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh sweetheart I really love it your dress is perfection!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look so dreamy and sweet my doll! Just beautiful! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very nice pics! Have a lovely Day! 🌷🌷🌷

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like your dress! Kiss 🌷🌷🌷

    ReplyDelete
  31. So cute and sweet!!! Nice choice Kizzy!!! Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    How to create a casual chic outfit

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very cute dress and love how you styled it! That blue door is one of my favorite colors :)) The whole look rocks!

    xo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi beautiful, hope you had a great weekend.

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. I Like your style. Your are lovely! Shoes fantastc! Maiko www.comemivestooggi.it

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig